Meet the Doctor
Dr. Mostafa Norooz has graduated from University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry in 1995. Since then he has been one of the pioneers of advanced comprehensive dentistry in Washington. Dr. Norooz has been a licensed sedation dentist since 2004. To date, he has treated over 15,000 people all over Western Washington and abroad.
Dr. Norooz has taken over 2000 hours of dental continuing education which in effect qualifies him to graduate from dental school three times over. He has been honored with numerous certificates and titles from different prestigious organizations. We are honored to show you what a difference a dentist could make in your life.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Washington State Dental Association
- Pierce County Dental Association
- American Academy of Oral Implantology
- Alumni, University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry
My dental practice philosophy is that every patient should be treated as an individual who deserves the best dental care possible. I try to achieve this by respecting and listening to my patients and staying abreast of current dental knowledge and technology. It is my honor to serve my community.