Porcelain Restoration Dentist Tacoma
Porcelain Restoration Dentist
With the services of a skilled porcelain restoration dentist, Tacoma residents can get the beautiful teeth they’ve always wanted. At One Stop Dentistry we specialize in cosmetic dental procedures that can restore your smile. As a porcelain restoration dentist, Tacoma’s Dr. Norooz has over 20 years of dental experience. Continuing education has helped him to become Tacoma’s porcelain restoration dentist of choice.
Your Complete Porcelain Restoration Dentist
There are a number of different options for porcelain restoration. The choices you make now determine the outcome. Porcelain restoration procedures are best in specific instances. That’s why we always perform a full intake procedure to identify your needs. We’ll examine your mouth, oral health, take x-rays, and make recommendations. We want you to be as comfortable as possible, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Some porcelain restoration procedures include:
- Porcelain Veneers – With a porcelain restoration dentist, Tacoma residents can enjoy properly installed dental veneers. These are used to restore and strengthen chipped teeth. They can improve functionality as well.
- Porcelain fused to metal crowns – This is a great option for front and back teeth. They can be correctly color matched to existing teeth and are visually closest to natural teeth. The metal base also makes them exceptionally strong.
- Ceramic Crowns – These are made with a porcelain-based material and are perfect for front teeth. They deliver a seamless transition from tooth to crown for porcelain restoration dentistry that’s practically invisible.
A porcelain restoration dentist can correct problems that include:
- Abnormal spacing
- Gapped teeth
- Compromised positioning
- Chips and cracks
- Fractured teeth
- Worn tooth enamel
- Uneven tooth alignment
- Poor color or shape
Why choose porcelain restoration?
Porcelain restoration offers some fantastic benefits.
- It works with your existing teeth. Depending on the option, teeth may need to be shaved down. Unlike replacement teeth you won’t have to undergo surgery in order to receive implants. Porcelain restoratives are applied to your existing teeth, changing the look without removal. Crowns offer greater coverage and protect damaged teeth beneath them.
- They’re built to last. Veneers typically last between seven and twenty years. This makes them a sound investment that you won’t have to worry about for years to come. Crowns have an average lifespan of 5 to 15 years. They have been known to last upwards of 30 years, but this isn’t common. Many insurance companies will also pay to replace them if they need replacing in the first five years.
- Color matching makes them seamless. The color of porcelain restoration devices isn’t set. Colors can be matched to your existing teeth so that once the porcelain restoratives are applied they’ll blend in perfectly with your existing teeth. This allows you to enjoy your dental work without having to explain it, because no one will ever know it’s there!
For the highest quality local porcelain restoration dentist, Tacoma relies on our practice. Get the affordable, caring, and experienced porcelain restoration you’re looking for. Call (253) 383-3713 or Contact Us today.